Who should I contact to make an extenuating circumstances application?

If you are unable to prepare for or submit assessments because of these difficulties, you should inform your Academic Mentor or the administrative team in your School/College as soon as possible. They can then advise you of what you need to do in order for these circumstances to be taken into account. For example, they will provide you with any relevant forms and advise you if you need to provide further information.

Last update:
08-06-2020 14:51
Joanna Parketny
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.