Where can I get a document proving my student status? For my bank? To get exemption from council tax?

The document to prove student status is called a student statement or proof of enrolment.  These can be used

To open a bank account and council tax exemption.  To request a statement please contact MyUniHub on


Last update:
07-07-2020 11:22
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.