I need a transcript, what should I do?

Students will need to contact MyUniHub to request a transcript. There is a £10 administration fee which can be paid by card over the phone by calling 44 (0)1792 606000. You should allow up to one working day for the transcript to be produced. 

Last update:
25-05-2016 15:12
Abby Harries Heat
Average rating: 1.33 (3 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (34516 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (10272 views)
  3. I have a question about my Higher Education Achievement ... (5654 views)
  4. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (5410 views)
  5. How do I avoid plagiarism? (5116 views)
  6. I left my ID card in an exam. Where ... (5103 views)
  7. Where can I find my timetable? (4705 views)
  8. Can I get a car parking permit? (4701 views)
  9. How can I get a refund for my fees? ... (4653 views)
  10. My intranet password has expired. How can I reset ... (4569 views)


Sticky FAQs