How can I get accessible / alternative formats?

If you have a cognitive or physical print disability or a hearing impairment recognised by the Equality Act 2010, the Transcription Centre (SUTC) may be able to provide you with accessible formats. Please contact the Centre on 01792 295912, or call in at the Amy Dillwyn Building (#15 on the Singleton Park Campus map) to discuss your needs.

The SUTC provides braille, DAISY audio recordings, tactile diagrams, large print, scanned electronic text, searchable PDF files and transcribed audio files to Swansea University students and to students at other HE and FE institutions.

Last update:
09-07-2015 17:03
Martina Webber
Average rating: 5 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.