How much will my course cost?

***Note that following the Jun 2016 "Brexit" referendum we are awaiting decisions and guidance from the UK Government on how Fees and Fee status will be affected. Further guidance will be prepared and published as soon this has been provided***

The fees charged for study at Swansea University fall broadly into three categories:

Only certain categories of students will be charged the ‘Home/EU’ fee. Generally they are:

  • an EU national or the family member of an EU national
  • an EEA or Swiss migrant worker or the family member of such a person
  • a refugee or person with Humanitarian Protection or Discretionary Leave
  • the child of a Swiss national
  • the child of a Turkish worker in the UK

Living in the UK for three years does not, on its own, mean that you will become eligible for 'home' fees.

To see if you fall into any of these categories, visit the UKCISA website which contains specialist advice and guidance on key topics related to international education

If you have reviewed the above information, and are still unsure which fee category you are in, you may wish to contact us so we can send you a Fee Query Questionnaire to determine your fee status.

Last update:
27-06-2016 15:05
UG Admissions
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. How much will my course cost? (4872 views)
  2. Can I take a year out before I start ... (4425 views)
  3. Does it matter what age I am? (3782 views)
  4. What should I do if I am asked to ... (2948 views)
  5. What qualifications do I need? (2865 views)
  6. Can I apply for direct entry to the second ... (2853 views)
  7. What is a Criminal Records Declaration? (2830 views)
  8. I would like to visit the University, how can ... (2763 views)
  9. How do I find more information about the course? ... (2756 views)


Sticky FAQs