Who do I speak to in my college about support?

Your academic mentor should be your first point of contact should you have any concerns regarding your studies. If you are stuck on a problem which you have been set or you would like advice on your academic progress, your academic mentor should be able to help. You can find details of your academic mentor by logging into your MyUni account.

Within your college there are administrative and academic disability coordinators who ensure that support and adjustments are available to assist you with your disabilities, mental health difficulties and/or related medical conditions. To find yours, visit the Disability Coordinators webpage

Last update:
13-10-2021 10:45
Danielle Gummer
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. How do I arrange exam/academic adjustments? (2057 views)
  2. Who do I speak to in my college about ... (2037 views)
  3. Is my contact with the Wellbeing Service confidential? (1947 views)
  4. What is Specialist One to One Study Skills and ... (1597 views)
  5. How do I report a sexual assault/an incident of ... (1590 views)
  6. How do I access Wellbeing support? (1513 views)
  7. What are Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC)/What is Autism, and ... (1502 views)
  8. What is specialist mentoring and how do I access ... (1495 views)
  9. How do I inform the University of a disability ... (1414 views)
  10. How do I apply for extenuating circumstances? (1399 views)


Sticky FAQs