I'm an international student, how do I find information about looking for employment / part time job/ internships, work placements?

Visit the Employment Zone section of our website for graduate jobs, placements, internships and part-time work while you study. 

Our work while you study page includes information on getting a National Insurance number which is required by everyone who works in the UK - scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Check your right to work in the UK with the team at International @CampusLife; they offer drop-in sessions and appointments to help you make sure you understand the conditions of your visa.



Tags: IDO, international, International Development Office, international students, National Insurance number, NI number, visa, visa queries
Last update:
08-05-2019 14:13
Jo Davies
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. How do the Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum elements ... (14415 views)
  2. I'm an employer, how do I advertise vacancies, find ... (13186 views)
  3. Can someone check my CV, Cover Letter, Application Form, ... (12839 views)
  4. Where is the SEA: Careers and Employability Department? ... (12104 views)
  5. I'm an international student, how do I find information ... (11659 views)
  6. How do I find out more about Interview Techniques, ... (10872 views)
  7. I've been invited for an interview, Assessment Centre, Psychometric ... (10644 views)
  8. I want to find out about Post Grad funding ... (10570 views)
  9. Where can I get advice about Career Options if ... (10275 views)
  10. How do I find out about Careers Fairs / ... (10081 views)


Sticky FAQs