How do I report a sexual assault/an incident of sexual violence, and what support is available?

Swansea University enforces a zero-tolerance approach towards sexual violence – please visit our dedicated webpage which explains how to disclose an incident and what support is available.

Note: if you are in immediate danger, please dial 999

Last update:
13-10-2021 10:41
Danielle Gummer
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. How do I arrange exam/academic adjustments? (1412 views)
  2. Who do I speak to in my college about ... (1396 views)
  3. How do I report a sexual assault/an incident of ... (1367 views)
  4. What is Specialist One to One Study Skills and ... (1355 views)
  5. Is my contact with the Wellbeing Service confidential? (1330 views)
  6. How do I access Wellbeing support? (1224 views)
  7. What is specialist mentoring and how do I access ... (1221 views)
  8. How do I inform the University of a disability ... (1154 views)
  9. What are Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC)/What is Autism, and ... (1154 views)
  10. How do I apply for extenuating circumstances? (1136 views)


Sticky FAQs