Where ark>canark> ark>Iark> replace my student card?

You ark>canark> replace your ark>Iark>D card at the lark>iark>brary on eark>iark>ther campus. There ark>iark>s a charge of £4.00 for a

replacement card. Theark>iark>r contact detaark>iark>ls are:

Emaark>iark>l: <a>lark>iark>brary@swansea.ac.uka>

Tel: 01792 295500

Last update:
07-07-2020 11:32
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating: 4.75 (4 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (76444 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (69831 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (57253 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (56102 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (48017 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (44101 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (40481 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (38523 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (34699 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (33336 views)


Sticky FAQs