How do I arrange exam/academic adjustments?

If you are able to provide us with evidence of a mental health or Autistic Spectrum condition, and you wish to have exam/academic adjustments put in place, please complete our online form.

For physical health conditions, Specific Learning Difficulties or other health-related adjustment requests for which you can provide evidence, please complete our online form.

To find out more, visit our Reasonable Adjustment Proforma webpage.


If you suffer a short-term illness or temporary injury e.g. a broken leg that will impact on your exams, we would first encourage you to speak with your personal academic mentor or College/School to find out if you can apply for extenuating circumstances. It is important that your college is aware so they can advise you accordingly.


To enquire about deferring your exams, you will need to speak with your personal academic mentor or College/School. Alternatively please contact a member of the Student Information Team within your department.

Last update:
13-10-2021 10:46
Danielle Gummer
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. How do I report a sexual assault/an incident of ... (1268 views)
  2. What is Specialist One to One Study Skills and ... (1242 views)
  3. How do I arrange exam/academic adjustments? (1242 views)
  4. Who do I speak to in my college about ... (1184 views)
  5. How do I access Wellbeing support? (1107 views)
  6. What is specialist mentoring and how do I access ... (1089 views)
  7. How do I inform the University of a disability ... (1048 views)
  8. What are Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC)/What is Autism, and ... (1043 views)
  9. Is my contact with the Wellbeing Service confidential? (1028 views)
  10. How do I apply for extenuating circumstances? (1025 views)


Sticky FAQs