As a University managed property tenant, what happens if I am not happy in my room?

If you are considering moving out of the property you are strongly advised to contact Student Accommodation Services. If you want to change rooms within your current property, or move to another University Managed Property, then you should come to Student Accommodation Services and complete a Transfer Request form. If the situation is more serious, you can request to talk to someone in private who will be able to listen and advise you.



Last update:
23-06-2016 15:44
SAS Lettings
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. How do I report a maintenance issue in a ... (4877 views)
  2. I am a University managed property tenant and I ... (4855 views)
  3. As a University managed property tenant, what happens if ... (3614 views)
  4. If I sign a contract for a University Managed ... (3562 views)
  5. Are bills included in the rent? (3255 views)
  6. How can I get a list of Private Sector ... (2813 views)
  7. How far away is University managed accommodation from campus? ... (2740 views)
  8. As an University managed property tenant, when is my ... (2722 views)
  9. Is internet provided in University managed property? (2702 views)
  10. When does my University managed property contract start? (2676 views)


Sticky FAQs