What do I do if I have lost my BRP card/passport?

The best thing to do is to seek advice from the International Student Advice Service (ISAS) where they’ll be able to help you with applying for a replacement / new passport.


Last update:
24-05-2018 11:23
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating: 1 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. My BRP card has not been issued yet. Can ... (9398 views)
  2. When will my BRP card be issued? (9376 views)
  3. What do I do if I have lost my ... (8512 views)
  4. Where do I go to collect my BRP card? ... (7928 views)
  5. I still have valid leave on my visa so ... (4738 views)
  6. If I submit a repeat failed modules form to ... (3384 views)
  7. As a Tier 4 visa holder, can I transfer ... (2644 views)
  8. I need to extend my visa in order to ... (2613 views)
  9. If my study status changes to suspended does this ... (2572 views)
  10. I have completed my course earlier than my original ... (2520 views)


Sticky FAQs