If I sign a contract for a University Managed Property am I committed for the full year?

Yes, you have signed a legal contract that runs until the end of the academic year. You can only be released from your residence contract in one of the following circumstances:

• You cease to be enrolled as a student at the University
• If you have medical circumstances that render the accommodation unsuitable for you. (You will need to supply evidence of this.)
• A suitable placement has been found


Last update:
23-06-2016 15:36
SAS Lettings
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. How do I report a maintenance issue in a ... (4877 views)
  2. I am a University managed property tenant and I ... (4858 views)
  3. As a University managed property tenant, what happens if ... (3616 views)
  4. If I sign a contract for a University Managed ... (3564 views)
  5. Are bills included in the rent? (3255 views)
  6. How can I get a list of Private Sector ... (2813 views)
  7. How far away is University managed accommodation from campus? ... (2743 views)
  8. As an University managed property tenant, when is my ... (2723 views)
  9. Is internet provided in University managed property? (2702 views)
  10. When does my University managed property contract start? (2677 views)


Sticky FAQs