What kind of support (including therapy types) does Wellbeing offer?

The Wellbeing Service has Mental Health Practitioners who offer support and guidance for students struggling with their emotional and mental health. We also have a specialist service offering tailored support for students with diagnosed or suspected Autism Spectrum Conditions.

We can refer students to our in-house counselling team should we feel it is appropriate. However, we do not currently offer Cognitive Behavioural Therapy/CBT to students.

We also provide both Specialist Mental Health Mentors and Specialist Autistic Spectrum Mentors to students who have been awarded either of these via Disabled Students Allowances (DSA).

Last update:
13-10-2021 10:35
Danielle Gummer
Average rating: 5 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. How do I report a sexual assault/an incident of ... (1283 views)
  2. How do I arrange exam/academic adjustments? (1264 views)
  3. What is Specialist One to One Study Skills and ... (1261 views)
  4. Who do I speak to in my college about ... (1211 views)
  5. How do I access Wellbeing support? (1118 views)
  6. What is specialist mentoring and how do I access ... (1113 views)
  7. What are Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC)/What is Autism, and ... (1059 views)
  8. How do I inform the University of a disability ... (1057 views)
  9. Is my contact with the Wellbeing Service confidential? (1051 views)
  10. How do I apply for extenuating circumstances? (1039 views)


Sticky FAQs