Who can I speak to about changing my course?

The first point of contact would be the programme director or Admissions Tutor for the course onto which you wish to transfer. They will confirm whether you meet the requirements to do so. Once this is in place, you should then speak to the department you are leaving and they will process the transfer for you.

Last update:
15-06-2016 15:24
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating: 4.5 (2 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (75724 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (68692 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (56504 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (54368 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (46949 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (43375 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (39823 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (37743 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (33926 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (32633 views)


Sticky FAQs