I am a returning student. Can I enrol in person?

The majority of students will be able to enrol online, however, if you are an International student you may need to enrol in person so we can check your passport and visa.  

Last update:
17-05-2016 11:59
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (75668 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (68591 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (56434 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (54267 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (46875 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (43312 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (39756 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (37670 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (33839 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (32578 views)


Sticky FAQs