I work for an organisation which has taken on an intern for a work placement. The intern has disclosed a disability or additional needs. How do I get support with this?

Contact us for advice and we can refer you where appropriate. Drop us an email at employmentzone with your contact number and we’ll call you back as soon as possible. 

Last update:
26-07-2017 14:51
Gill Walters
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (75763 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (68760 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (56555 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (54442 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (47024 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (43428 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (39888 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (37809 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (33992 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (32686 views)


Sticky FAQs