Where can I get a document proving my student status? For my bank? To get exemption from council tax?

The document to prove student status is called a student statement or proof of enrolment.  These can be used

To open a bank account and council tax exemption.  To request a statement please contact MyUniHub on


Last update:
07-07-2020 11:22
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (75749 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (68731 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (56536 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (54417 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (46991 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (43409 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (39864 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (37775 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (33962 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (32671 views)


Sticky FAQs