I am a University managed property tenant and I have lost my key. Where do I get a replacement from?

In office hours (9:00 – 4:00) you can pick up a key from the office situated in Penmaen on Singleton Park Campus. If it is out of hours then you will need to call the out of hour’s number which is situated on your notice board.


Last update:
23-06-2016 15:49
SAS Lettings
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. How do I report a maintenance issue in a ... (4898 views)
  2. I am a University managed property tenant and I ... (4884 views)
  3. As a University managed property tenant, what happens if ... (3640 views)
  4. If I sign a contract for a University Managed ... (3585 views)
  5. Are bills included in the rent? (3275 views)
  6. How can I get a list of Private Sector ... (2829 views)
  7. How far away is University managed accommodation from campus? ... (2765 views)
  8. As an University managed property tenant, when is my ... (2740 views)
  9. Is internet provided in University managed property? (2720 views)
  10. When does my University managed property contract start? (2699 views)


Sticky FAQs