What is specialist mentoring and how do I access this?

Whilst the Wellbeing Service endeavours to provide support during difficult times, this may not be as regular as some students require. DSA can provide some students (with a mental health or ASC condition) consistent support through the allocation of a specialist mentor. Hours will vary depending on the outcome of your DSA application. To find out more, visit our Non-Medical Helper's Allowance webpage.

Last update:
13-10-2021 10:43
Danielle Gummer
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. How do I report a sexual assault/an incident of ... (1258 views)
  2. How do I arrange exam/academic adjustments? (1230 views)
  3. What is Specialist One to One Study Skills and ... (1228 views)
  4. Who do I speak to in my college about ... (1176 views)
  5. How do I access Wellbeing support? (1095 views)
  6. What is specialist mentoring and how do I access ... (1071 views)
  7. How do I inform the University of a disability ... (1035 views)
  8. What are Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC)/What is Autism, and ... (1028 views)
  9. Is my contact with the Wellbeing Service confidential? (1019 views)
  10. How do I apply for extenuating circumstances? (1013 views)


Sticky FAQs