How can I calculate my GPA for an application to the USA or Canada?

Grade Point Averages (GPA) are not used in the UK Higher Education sector. If you require an estimate of equivalency you can use the following website: 

Last update:
04-11-2016 15:32
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating: 1 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (75684 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (68637 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (56456 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (54308 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (46907 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (43341 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (39794 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (37700 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (33863 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (32603 views)


Sticky FAQs