What do I do if I have lost my BRP card/passport?

The best thing to do is to seek advice from the International Student Advice Service (ISAS) where they’ll be able to help you with applying for a replacement / new passport.


Last update:
24-05-2018 11:23
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating: 1 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. My BRP card has not been issued yet. Can ... (9392 views)
  2. When will my BRP card be issued? (9373 views)
  3. What do I do if I have lost my ... (8509 views)
  4. Where do I go to collect my BRP card? ... (7925 views)
  5. I still have valid leave on my visa so ... (4730 views)
  6. If I submit a repeat failed modules form to ... (3376 views)
  7. As a Tier 4 visa holder, can I transfer ... (2640 views)
  8. I need to extend my visa in order to ... (2607 views)
  9. If my study status changes to suspended does this ... (2569 views)
  10. I have completed my course earlier than my original ... (2518 views)


Sticky FAQs