Where can I request a reference for a former Swansea student?

MyUniHub can provide a letter confirming your award either to yourself or to a third party (only with your permission).  

Personal references: MyUniHub is unable to provide personal references. These must be provided by someone who actually knows you. This could be a lecturer or your personal tutor. 

All third party requests must be made via HEDD

Last update:
14-05-2020 15:06
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (75723 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (68691 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (56503 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (54368 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (46948 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (43373 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (39822 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (37739 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (33924 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (32631 views)


Sticky FAQs