Who can I speak to about changing my course?

The first point of contact would be the programme director or Admissions Tutor for the course onto which you wish to transfer. They will confirm whether you meet the requirements to do so. Once this is in place, you should then speak to the department you are leaving and they will process the transfer for you.

Last update:
15-06-2016 15:24
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating: 4.5 (2 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (75799 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (68813 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (56589 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (54495 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (47093 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (43456 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (39928 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (37852 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (34041 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (32729 views)


Sticky FAQs