I am a returning student. Can I enrol in person?

The majority of students will be able to enrol online, however, if you are an International student you may need to enrol in person so we can check your passport and visa.  

Last update:
17-05-2016 11:59
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (75799 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (68814 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (56591 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (54496 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (47109 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (43458 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (39929 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (37853 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (34044 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (32729 views)


Sticky FAQs