How can I calculate my GPA for an application to the USA or Canada?

Grade Point Averages (GPA) are not used in the UK Higher Education sector. If you require an estimate of equivalency you can use the following website: 

Last update:
04-11-2016 15:32
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating: 1 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (75669 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (68598 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (56435 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (54270 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (46880 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (43314 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (39761 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (37675 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (33841 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (32580 views)


Sticky FAQs