Where can I get my Young Person’s Railcard authorised?

 Young person’s railcard usually do not need authorisation. However, Mature Student’s railcards do require authorisation. Please bring your completed form (available from Fulton House or the nearest train station or printable via the following link) to MyUniHub to be stamped accordingly  http://www.16-25railcard.co.uk/using-your-railcard/are-you-eligible/

Last update:
13-06-2016 15:25
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (75638 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (68554 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (56408 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (54226 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (46842 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (43267 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (39715 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (37632 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (33762 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (32543 views)


Sticky FAQs