I am a Post Grad Research student. How do I change from Full Time to Part Time study?

In the first instance, you should speak to your supervisor. Please remember that you must be in within your minimum candidature and the transfer will only commence on the anniversary of your enrolment.

Last update:
07-07-2020 12:16
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (75761 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (68752 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (56546 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (54436 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (47017 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (43424 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (39881 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (37801 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (33988 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (32682 views)


Sticky FAQs