I have a dispute with another student. Who can I speak to for advice?

This depends on the nature of the dispute and the resolution you are seeking.

"Civil" disputes, such as those concerning money, rent, property or contract can be referred to the Student’s Union Advice Centre

 For problems relating to time spent on campus, you should consult the University's Dignity at Work and Study

Policy: https://www.swansea.ac.uk/jobs-at-swansea/equality-and-diversity/dignity/

Your College office may be able to help.

If in doubt you can also visit or contact MyUniHub - Singleton park campus-Abbey Stable Block building.

Bay Campus-Tower Information Centre. myunihub@swansea.ac.uk; 01792 606000

Last update:
07-07-2020 12:17
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (75204 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (67982 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (56098 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (53628 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (46323 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (42808 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (39396 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (37095 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (32929 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (32165 views)


Sticky FAQs