How can I change my name on my record?

To change your name, you will need to come to MyUniHub with official documentation. This can be your passport, driving licence, marriage or divorce certificate. If you are due to graduate soon, please ensure you do this as a matter of urgency so the correct name will appear on your degree certificate.

Last update:
15-06-2016 15:17
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating: 5 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (68528 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (61600 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (52010 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (48729 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (41572 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (38464 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (35398 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (32619 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (28501 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (28140 views)


Sticky FAQs