How to request a name change in your email address

Staff email addresses are based on data generated by the University’s HR department. Errors or official name changes (e.g. Marriage, Religious requirements) in email should be directed at HR in the first instance. Contact details can be found on HR’s web pages.

Last update:
15-06-2017 15:39
Zoe Britnell
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where is GAMS? (12900 views)
  2. How do I authorise a GAMS absence request? (9338 views)
  3. How do I change my password? (8756 views)
  4. How can I learn about EndNote? (6558 views)
  5. How can I book a PC teaching room in ... (5445 views)
  6. Why can't I login to GAMS? (4725 views)
  7. How do I submit a GAMS Absence Request? (3717 views)
  8. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (3647 views)
  9. Why is a student missing from my register? (3514 views)
  10. What is my login? (3332 views)


Sticky FAQs