I need a transcript, what should I do?

Students will need to contact MyUniHub to request a transcript. There is a £10 administration fee which can be paid by card over the phone by calling 44 (0)1792 606000. You should allow up to one working day for the transcript to be produced. 

Last update:
25-05-2016 15:12
Abby Harries Heat
Average rating: 1.5 (2 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (31731 views)
  2. I have a question about my Higher Education Achievement ... (4164 views)
  3. How do I avoid plagiarism? (3984 views)
  4. I left my ID card in an exam. Where ... (3967 views)
  5. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (3647 views)
  6. Where can I find my timetable? (3570 views)
  7. How can I get a refund for my fees? ... (3532 views)
  8. Can I get a car parking permit? (3476 views)
  9. My intranet password has expired. How can I reset ... (3445 views)
  10. Can I defer my place for a year? (3310 views)


Sticky FAQs