Where can I find a PC?

There are a number of PC labs across the University, including some within colleges and departments. Please find additional information by clicking on the following link: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/it-services/students/pc-labs/

Tags: bay, computers, computing, IT, library, miners, open access, PC, PC lab, singleton, staff, student, university
Last update:
23-08-2017 16:24
Naomi Steele
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (46584 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (26394 views)
  3. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (18768 views)
  4. When is the Library open? (15020 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (14492 views)
  6. Where are the toilets? (13815 views)
  7. What is my Home College? (13093 views)
  8. I have a question about my Higher Education Achievement ... (12770 views)
  9. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (12591 views)
  10. Can I defer my place for a year? (12544 views)


Sticky FAQs