If you have problems logging in, the first thing to check is if you can log into the central University Intranet (https://intranet.swan.ac.uk ). If you can’t, you will then need to contact IT Services for assistance. If you can log in to the Intranet, then please contact Jason Jones (email@example.com).
- Last update:
- 03-05-2017 15:39
- Sujatha Nithiarasu
You cannot comment on this entry
- Where is GAMS?
- What is my login?
- Why can't I login to GAMS?
- Why is a student missing from my register?
- Why can I not see any registers?
- The system says I have a register to complete but I do not see the students during this period. What should I do?
- How do I submit a GAMS Absence Request?
- How do I authorise a GAMS absence request?
- Where is GAMS? (19266 views)
- How do I authorise a GAMS absence request? (12944 views)
- Why can't I login to GAMS? (9317 views)
- How do I submit a GAMS Absence Request? (6841 views)
- Why is a student missing from my register? (5232 views)
- What is my login? (4852 views)
- The system says I have a register to complete ... (4205 views)
- Why can I not see any registers? (3669 views)
A3 Absence Request ABW access accessibility Account accounts additional instructor ailbrisio alumni APC archive argraffu argraffwyr argraffydd arian assignment assistance assistive technology Authorise Signatory bae Banwen bay Blackbaord blackboard blackboard account Blackboard tests blog browser Bursaries campus campus pack can't find materials can't see module can't see modules card cerdyn cerdyn myfyrwyr change change name change password close cofrestru colour computers computing control panel copi copier copïwr