I am a returning student needing to enrol for a new course online but cannot access my account. What should I do?

Your account will need to be reactivated.  Please contact Customer Services to have your account reinstated. You can do this in person in the Bay or Singleton Libraries at the Information Desk, or by phone 01792 295500 or via email customerservice@swansea.ac.uk

Tags: Account, accounts, enrol, enrollment, student
Last update:
24-10-2017 14:54
Zoe Britnell
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. How do I change my password? (24651 views)
  2. Where is GAMS? (19562 views)
  3. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (18032 views)
  4. How can I learn about EndNote? (16244 views)
  5. How can I book a PC teaching room in ... (15461 views)
  6. When is the Library open? (14142 views)
  7. Where are the printers/photocopiers/scanners located? (13992 views)
  8. How do I authorise a GAMS absence request? (13275 views)
  9. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (11905 views)
  10. I am having trouble using the printing services. Who ... (10598 views)


Sticky FAQs