I need a transcript, what should I do?

Students will need to contact MyUniHub to request a transcript. There is a £10 administration fee which can be paid by card over the phone by calling 44 (0)1792 606000. You should allow up to one working day for the transcript to be produced. 

Last update:
25-05-2016 15:12
Abby Harries Heat
Average rating: 1.25 (4 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (38406 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (15214 views)
  3. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (10789 views)
  4. I have a question about my Higher Education Achievement ... (9024 views)
  5. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (8202 views)
  6. Can I defer my place for a year? (8183 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (7685 views)
  8. Can I get a car parking permit? (7384 views)
  9. Where can I find my timetable? (7227 views)
  10. Where do I go to register with a doctor? ... (7089 views)


Sticky FAQs