I have a disability. Does the Library have any specialist equipment I can borrow?

 Please follow click here for information on specialist equipment/facilities for disabled users:

You will need your library card and a form completed by the Disability Office to get extended loans on a laptop and Digital Voice Recorder and will be required to complete a Loan Equipment Agreement.

Last update:
22-11-2016 16:10
Lori Havard / amend Paul Johns
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Are there catering facilities at the Miners' Library? (44509 views)
  2. Where do I return library books or other items? ... (25190 views)
  3. I have some books I would like to donate ... (22635 views)
  4. How can I get a replacement library card? (22366 views)
  5. How can I suggest that a book be bought ... (19707 views)
  6. How do I make a suggestion, complaint or compliment ... (19619 views)
  7. Does the Singleton Park Library have any rooms for ... (15244 views)
  8. Where are the books/items located in the Miners Library? ... (15085 views)
  9. Is there a bus service to the Miners' Library? ... (14693 views)
  10. Where can I find a guide to referencing? (14431 views)


Sticky FAQs