I work for an organisation which has taken on an intern for a work placement. The intern has disclosed a disability or additional needs. How do I get support with this?

Contact us for advice and we can refer you where appropriate. Drop us an email employment zone with your contact number and we’ll call you back as soon as possible. 

Last update:
26-07-2017 15:02
Gill Walters
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I've been invited for an interview, Assessment Centre, Psychometric ... (7546 views)
  2. I'm an employer, how do I advertise vacancies, find ... (6423 views)
  3. How do I start to write a CV, Cover ... (4804 views)
  4. How do the Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum elements ... (4652 views)
  5. I'm unsure about my CV, Cover Letter, Application Form, ... (4490 views)
  6. Where is the SEA: Careers and Employability Department? ... (4259 views)
  7. How do I find out more about Interview Techniques, ... (4258 views)
  8. I'm an international student, how do I find information ... (4210 views)
  9. I think that my CV, Cover Letter, Application Form, ... (4183 views)
  10. Where will my SEA: Careers and Employability Appointment be ... (4134 views)


Sticky FAQs