If you have problems logging in, the first thing to check is if you can log into the central University Intranet (https://intranet.swan.ac.uk ). If you can’t, you will then need to contact IT Services for assistance. If you can log in to the Intranet, then please contact Jason Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Last update:
- 03-05-2017 15:39
- Sujatha Nithiarasu
You cannot comment on this entry
- Where is GAMS?
- What is my login?
- Why can't I login to GAMS?
- Why is a student missing from my register?
- Why can I not see any registers?
- The system says I have a register to complete but I do not see the students during this period. What should I do?
- How do I submit a GAMS Absence Request?
- How do I authorise a GAMS absence request?
- Where is GAMS? (14235 views)
- How do I authorise a GAMS absence request? (10274 views)
- Why can't I login to GAMS? (5657 views)
- How do I submit a GAMS Absence Request? (4826 views)
- Why is a student missing from my register? (4224 views)
- What is my login? (3902 views)
- The system says I have a register to complete ... (3262 views)
- Why can I not see any registers? (2805 views)
A3 Absence Request ABW Account accounts additional instructor APC archive argraffu argraffwyr assignment assistance Authorise Signatory bae Banwen bay Blackbaord blackboard blackboard account Blackboard tests blog browser Bursaries campus campus pack can't find materials can't see module can't see modules card cerdyn change name change password close colour computers computing control panel copier copy copying copyright cost CourseModules credit cyfrif cyfrifiadur cyfrifiadura cyfrifiaduron cyfrinair cymorth