Where can I find a PC?

There are a number of PC labs across the University, including some within colleges and departments. Please find additional information by clicking on the following link: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/it-services/students/pc-labs/

Tags: bay, computers, computing, IT, library, miners, open access, PC, PC lab, singleton, staff, student, university
Last update:
23-08-2017 16:24
Naomi Steele
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where is GAMS? (16608 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (14495 views)
  3. How do I authorise a GAMS absence request? (11409 views)
  4. How can I learn about EndNote? (9972 views)
  5. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (9955 views)
  6. How can I book a PC teaching room in ... (9224 views)
  7. Why can't I login to GAMS? (7950 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (7720 views)
  9. I am having trouble using the printing services. Who ... (6393 views)
  10. How do I submit a GAMS Absence Request? (5758 views)


Sticky FAQs