How to request a name change in your email address

Staff email addresses are based on data generated by the University’s HR department. Errors or official name changes (e.g. Marriage, Religious requirements) in email should be directed at HR in the first instance. Contact details can be found on HR’s web pages.

Last update:
15-06-2017 15:39
Zoe Britnell
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where is GAMS? (16598 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (14488 views)
  3. How do I authorise a GAMS absence request? (11408 views)
  4. How can I learn about EndNote? (9971 views)
  5. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (9948 views)
  6. How can I book a PC teaching room in ... (9221 views)
  7. Why can't I login to GAMS? (7949 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (7715 views)
  9. I am having trouble using the printing services. Who ... (6391 views)
  10. How do I submit a GAMS Absence Request? (5757 views)


Sticky FAQs