How do I hire Audio Visual equipment?

If you wish to hire audio visual equipment such as camcorders, digital cameras, video editing, recording equipment etc. this equipment should be booked at least 24 hours in advance.  To hire AV equipment, please contact the Learning and Teaching Facilities Team by email: .  For urgent enquiries (such as if there is a fault with AV equipment), please phone ext. 4000.

Last update:
14-06-2017 16:38
Zoe Britnell
Average rating: 3 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where is GAMS? (14537 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (11964 views)
  3. How do I authorise a GAMS absence request? (10501 views)
  4. How can I learn about EndNote? (8571 views)
  5. How can I book a PC teaching room in ... (7668 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (6998 views)
  7. Why can't I login to GAMS? (5907 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (5740 views)
  9. I am having trouble using the printing services. Who ... (5250 views)
  10. How do I submit a GAMS Absence Request? (5042 views)


Sticky FAQs