How can I get a new/replacement library card as a DACE student?

DACE student cards can be printed from the Information Desks at either the Singleton Park or Bay Libraries. However, you may prefer to arrange a new or replacement card with the Miners' Library. Ask a member of the staff at the desk for a replacement card - providing a photograph if you need a new one or wish to change the old one - and we can then arrange either for you to collect the card from us on your next visit or for it to be posted.

New cards are free, but require the completion of a form available at the Miners'. Replacement cards cost £5.

Last update:
22-03-2017 14:52
Gareth Smith
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where do I return library books or other items? ... (19708 views)
  2. I have some books I would like to donate ... (18763 views)
  3. How can I get a replacement library card? (17249 views)
  4. How can I suggest that a book be bought ... (15830 views)
  5. How do I make a suggestion, complaint or compliment ... (15591 views)
  6. Are there catering facilities at the Miners' Library? (12769 views)
  7. Does the Singleton Park Library have any rooms for ... (12546 views)
  8. Where are the books/items located in the Miners Library? ... (12249 views)
  9. Is there a bus service to the Miners' Library? ... (11950 views)
  10. Does the library offer any training for students and ... (11623 views)


Sticky FAQs