I'm not a member of the university. Can I use the library?

Any visitor can use the library for reference purposes. There is a visitors wifi service available for use with your personal devices.

Residents of Swansea, Neath Port Talbot, Camarthenshire and Pembrokeshire are eligible for the Libraries Together scheme. For further information on borrowing rights please click here. Please note that there are restrictions in place for external borrowers.

If you are a student from another university you may be able to join us under the SCONUL scheme. For more information, and to complete the online form, please go to http://www.swansea.ac.uk/library/using-the-library/visitorsinformation/ - it needs to be validated by your own university.

Last update:
25-10-2016 16:54
Susan Glen / ammended A Arrowsmith
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where do I return library books or other items? ... (19669 views)
  2. I have some books I would like to donate ... (18718 views)
  3. How can I get a replacement library card? (17211 views)
  4. How can I suggest that a book be bought ... (15788 views)
  5. How do I make a suggestion, complaint or compliment ... (15550 views)
  6. Are there catering facilities at the Miners' Library? (12751 views)
  7. Does the Singleton Park Library have any rooms for ... (12523 views)
  8. Where are the books/items located in the Miners Library? ... (12233 views)
  9. Is there a bus service to the Miners' Library? ... (11929 views)
  10. Does the library offer any training for students and ... (11602 views)


Sticky FAQs