I have not set up a direct debit to pay my fees. Where do I go to pay them?

You will need to contact the Finance department to set up your direct debit.  You can contact the Finance department on tel. 01792 295523 or email: income@swansea.ac.uk. However, do you know that you may be eligible for Tuition Fee funding from the Student Loan Company? Further details on tuition fee funding can be found on the MASO MyUni site and webpages: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/money-campuslife/.

Last update:
15-09-2016 16:31
Chloe Aspland
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I have not set up a direct debit to ... (8907 views)
  2. I have no funds. Can I get emergency financial ... (5604 views)
  3. How can I apply to the Swansea University Opportunity ... (5178 views)
  4. Where can I get more information on bursaries and ... (5108 views)
  5. How do I apply for my student funding? (4815 views)
  6. I've had an unexpected expense that I can't cover ... (4057 views)
  7. Who are Money@CampusLife? (3970 views)
  8. My student funding is late. Can you please help ... (3954 views)
  9. I am a Post Graduate student. What funding is ... (3890 views)
  10. Where can I get help with my Tuition Fees, ... (3731 views)


Sticky FAQs