I am a Post Graduate student. What funding is available to help with my tuition fees and living costs?

There is no statutory funding for Post Graduate students. Students are expected to have sufficient funds to cover living costs and tuition fees either from personal funds, by working to subsidise your income or by taking out a Professional Career Development Loan (PCDL) from the Co-Op Bank. Many students combine several of these options to fund themselves through their course.

Have a look at our Alternative Sources of Funding information at: www.swansea.ac.uk/postgraduate/fees-and-funding/alternativesourcesoffunding/ and also at our Funding for Postgraduate Study information leaflet, which can be downloaded from our MyUni site.

Swansea University provides scholarships and bursaries and these are promoted on the website at: www.swansea.ac.uk/postgraduate/fees-and-funding. Please be aware that these are not provided by Money@CampusLife so we are unable to supply further information on these. Students can also speak to their department to establish whether they are aware of funds that may be available them.

Last update:
05-09-2016 11:54
Chloe Aspland
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I have not set up a direct debit to ... (8901 views)
  2. I have no funds. Can I get emergency financial ... (5598 views)
  3. How can I apply to the Swansea University Opportunity ... (5169 views)
  4. Where can I get more information on bursaries and ... (5102 views)
  5. How do I apply for my student funding? (4808 views)
  6. I've had an unexpected expense that I can't cover ... (4052 views)
  7. Who are Money@CampusLife? (3966 views)
  8. My student funding is late. Can you please help ... (3953 views)
  9. I am a Post Graduate student. What funding is ... (3887 views)
  10. Where can I get help with my Tuition Fees, ... (3728 views)


Sticky FAQs