Where can I get help with my Tuition Fees, Childcare and Disabled Students Allowance etc.?

Money@CampusLife can provide advice on statutory assistance that covers tuition fees, parental learning allowance and childcare etc. Disability@CampusLife can provide information on Disabled Student Allowance, and can be contacted at disability.campuslife@swansea.ac.uk or on telephone 01792 602000.

Last update:
15-09-2016 15:59
Chloe Aspland
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I have not set up a direct debit to ... (8692 views)
  2. I have no funds. Can I get emergency financial ... (5396 views)
  3. How can I apply to the Swansea University Opportunity ... (4945 views)
  4. Where can I get more information on bursaries and ... (4929 views)
  5. How do I apply for my student funding? (4531 views)
  6. I've had an unexpected expense that I can't cover ... (3849 views)
  7. Who are Money@CampusLife? (3783 views)
  8. My student funding is late. Can you please help ... (3742 views)
  9. I am a Post Graduate student. What funding is ... (3687 views)
  10. Where can I get help with my Tuition Fees, ... (3526 views)


Sticky FAQs