Where do I get a letter to say I am a student for family visa applications/opening a bank account/police registration/other?

Academic Registry can provide you with a student statement , but you must explain why you need the letter as the Academic Registry produces different statements for different purposes.

Last update:
22-05-2015 10:37
Clare Carver
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where can I take the photos for my visa ... (21128 views)
  2. I need to translate my certificate to send it ... (3525 views)
  3. How do I apply for the Tier 4 student ... (3404 views)
  4. I am in financial difficulties. Can you help me? ... (2809 views)
  5. My visa will end - what do I need ... (2606 views)
  6. Should I apply for my new visa in the ... (2332 views)
  7. I have collected a biometrics letter - What do ... (2296 views)
  8. What documents do I need to extend my student ... (2227 views)
  9. Do I have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge? ... (2144 views)
  10. How can I pay for my visa? (0 views)


Sticky FAQs