I would like to contact students from my own country - how can I do this?

Send an email to isas@swansea.ac.uk, giving all your contact details and nationality and ISAS will forward their message to the students from that country.

Last update:
22-05-2015 10:33
Clare Carver
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where can I take the photos for my visa ... (21130 views)
  2. I need to translate my certificate to send it ... (3526 views)
  3. How do I apply for the Tier 4 student ... (3405 views)
  4. I am in financial difficulties. Can you help me? ... (2810 views)
  5. My visa will end - what do I need ... (2607 views)
  6. Should I apply for my new visa in the ... (2332 views)
  7. I have collected a biometrics letter - What do ... (2297 views)
  8. What documents do I need to extend my student ... (2228 views)
  9. Do I have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge? ... (2145 views)
  10. How can I pay for my visa? (0 views)


Sticky FAQs