I need to register with the Police. How can I do this?

Make an appointment for the next Police registration session in Student Support Services, Keir Hardie Building, Singleton Campus or the Tower Information Centre, Bay Campus.  

The ISAS 'Police Registration' leaflet tells you what you must bring to the appointment. You can also register with the Police at the Civic Centre; see the 'Police Registration' leaflet for further details.

Web link: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/isas/immigration/police/


Last update:
22-05-2015 10:29
Clare Carver
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where can I take the photos for my visa ... (23441 views)
  2. I need to translate my certificate to send it ... (4462 views)
  3. How do I apply for the Tier 4 student ... (4393 views)
  4. I am in financial difficulties. Can you help me? ... (3661 views)
  5. My visa will end - what do I need ... (3591 views)
  6. Should I apply for my new visa in the ... (3285 views)
  7. I have collected a biometrics letter - What do ... (3222 views)
  8. What documents do I need to extend my student ... (3163 views)
  9. Do I have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge? ... (2995 views)
  10. How can I pay for my visa? (0 views)


Sticky FAQs